Monday, February 06, 2012

Distracted by Love

Checking in with a quilt update!
This quilt is done, on the bed, and just waiting for the stylist and photographer (me and me) (which means I need to make the bed and put laundry away), so that will happen........soon........... sometime......maybe this week.
This new quilt is coming along very nicely! I gave myself a week off from yarn dyeing last week and had a fun time quilting. Progress photos soon.
I got a little distracted on Friday morning when I saw this tutorial over on sewmamasew. I loved it so much and immediately pictured a whole quilt using LOVE blocks. By Friday night I was pulling from stash and on Saturday morning I was at Joann's, buying 6 yards of light blue background fabric. We had a glorious Saturday with no place to be (first completely lazy Saturday in months) and even the girls got in on the Love Party.
By Sunday night we had a quilt top! I'm going to get my photos organized and show you the whole thing tomorrow.
I hope you had a great weekend! Bye for now!

3 Comments:

Blogger YogaNan knits, too... said...

Love the LOVE! And that you are co-creating with your kids!

11:59 AM  
Blogger Carla said...

Wow- you said you would but wow

6:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Great to see quilty things going on!
Marken

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home