Friday, February 14, 2014

Love Quilt

 

Hello Friends!  Love is in the air, so I thought it would be a nice day to share my finished Love Quilt!  If you have been reading awhile, you might remember it from 2012.  There were a few posts during the making, but I never properly documented the finished quilt. 

I was inspired by the tutorial by on the Sew Mama Sew blog here.  I had a fun weekend of sewing with my girls and blogged about it here.


I finished quilting it a few weeks later and it has lived happily ever after at the end of our bed as the "extra"--called into service during extra cold nights.  It is so cheery and it makes me very happy. 
 
 
It is, however, nearly impossible to play the "What's Your Favorite Block?" game, because they all have so much personality and I love them each so much!
 
 
 
 
 

 







 
I hope you get some hugs, snuggles, some time to play, and some moments of beauty in your life this weekend! 

With Love,
Emily


 

2 Comments:

Blogger monica said...

Beautiful quilt! I love that you turned the mini into a larger quilt.

10:17 AM  
Blogger Jen Mc said...

I love this quilt!

10:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home