Friday, February 04, 2005

Meme

The baton was passed to me from Melody. As you will see below, I am in a rut, music wise. I feel super-lame and self conscious about this, please bear with me.

1. Total amount of music files on your computer? Zero. Yep. I'm slow with the technology like that.

2. The last CD you bought was: Technically, it was "Fiddle-dee-dee" Kindermusik. I can't remember the last CD I bought for myself. All my disposable income goes to yarn, tools to accompany my yarn, books to accompany my yarn.

3. What is the song you last listened to before reading this message? The last song I listened to that was MY choice was "Closer to Fine" by the Indigo Girls.

4. Write down 5 songs you often listen to or that mean a lot to you:

The Indgio Girls--A lot of songs: "Closer to Fine", "Watershed", "Gallileo", "Hammer and a Nail", "Southland in the Springtime"
Mary Chapin Carpenter "Stones in the Road"
"The Power of One" Soundtrack, all of it.
"Solsbury Hill" Peter Gabriel
Christine Lavin-"The Kind of Love you Never Recover From"

A few other favorite artists: Shawn Colvin, Natalie Merchant, Norah Jones, Harry Connick Jr., Fred Astaire, Sarah McLachlan. I listen to jazz, fiddle, banjo, folk, and, gasp, showtunes. I am under 40. Really!

5. What 3 people are you going to pass this baton to and why? Sorry to be a party pooper, but I don't like reading these or doing these (I like reading about knitting on knitting blogs, sue me!) so the buck stops here. I think everybody's done it, anyway!

I have a super exciting day tomorrrow that involves yarn and girlfriends!! Stay tuned!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home