Tuesday, February 01, 2005

Progress

Just a little update on Mariah. I have resolved to resist temptation of little tasty morsels (instant gratification projects) and get this sweater finished in February. The weather is going to be perfect to wear this in February and March.

I have finished one sleeve, the body up to the sleeve part, attached the first sleeve, and am working my way up the second sleeve. I should get this sleeve finished in a couple of days and then, onto the yoke and hood, Yee Haw!



In non-knitting news, I've been tagged by Mrs. Mel to do a meme. (If "blog" was the most-looked-up word in 2004, "meme" will be it in 2005.) That'll be up tomorrow. Stay tuned (or not!)



1 Comments:

Blogger Leslie said...

The Mariah is looking great! I love the color. Are you enjoying the pattern?

7:46 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home