Thursday, June 15, 2006

Sophie's Toes Sock Yarn--Part 3















Color: Starry Night
100% Merino Wool--Superwash
100 gms/350 yards, makes a pair of socks
$23.00
-Sold Out-

















Color: Summer in the City
100% Merino Wool--Superwash
100 gms/350 yards, makes a pair of socks
$23.00
-Sold Out-

















Color: Handsome Park Ranger
100% Merino Wool--Superwash
100 gms/350 yards, makes a pair of socks
$23.00
-Sold Out-


















Color: Lilly P.
100% Merino Wool--Superwash
100 gms/350 yards, makes a pair of socks
$23.00
-Sold Out-

E-mail me: emily(at)emilyquilts(dot)com

Thanks for looking!

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay, as a friend, customer and sock knitting queen (self named) I have to tell you this yarnn is to dye for! Honest. REALLY, REALLY nice. Do not hesitate to buy, buy, buy. That way I won't fill up my house too much!
Colors are great and beautiful!
You Rock Emily!

3:24 PM  
Blogger Melody Johnson said...

I ADORE THE NAMES!! LIlly P (Pull-upz) and Handsome Park Ranger! hahahaha. I will blog you tomorrow!
No I will add it to today's second post which happens to be about socks!

3:56 PM  
Blogger Katy said...

It's all gorgeous (and very tempting!) Congrats on the new business with the great name. ;)

3:59 PM  
Blogger Helen said...

Oh Emily, how I love the Handsome Park Ranger....these are all fabulous, and I don't even knit. I could couch 'em on a quilt or two though....

4:36 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Emily,
it looks gorgeous, I adore all the blue and green color ways. makes me want to do another yarn dyeing day! I bet Frieda is gonna want that Handsome Park Ranger! maybe you will work up to custom dyed sweater yarn? good luck on your new venture!!! I will let my knitting group know about it.

8:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I've been lurking for some time now, but just have to tell you how impressed I am! (well, all of your stuff impresses me actually) Those color combinations are gorgeous--what a talent!

10:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home