Wednesday, December 20, 2006

What's Happening Here

I had good intentions. I didn't mean to drop the ball on blogging. I have lots of knitting and sewing to show. But with the kids out of school 10 days before Christmas, (breathe, Emily, breathe) I knew I had to be prepared early this year.

Last week, with final Christmas prep and end of school soirees, my blood pressure was a little on the high side. But it was worth it, because the presents are wrapped and locked in the attic, and this week is crafting-playing-napping-baking bliss.













3 Comments:

Blogger lisette said...

oh emily your kids are so gorgeous - those smiles just catch your heart :)
happy christmas to you all although it will probably be hard for your husband - the first christmas after losing someone is tough

hugs to you all

5:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Emily--this is the part of mothering little ones that I miss. Just sitting around crafting and playing games. I must tell you that I didn't do enough or enjoy enough. They are very cute children with such smiles!Have a Merry Christmas! ( I'll be using my Christmas spice on Christmas Day to start socks just for me!)

8:51 AM  
Blogger Laura Wasilowski said...

Sweet children! Merry Christmas to you all.

4:23 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home