Friday, September 21, 2007

Finish-itis

I'm so tempted to do another shawl post. "Day nine and still lovin it." But in reality, now that each row of the shawl is 400+ stitches, progress may not be blogworthy.





How about something completely different? Under the theme of finishing up some UFOs, I've been on a tote bag bender again.

Green Kaffe Fasset stripe, one of my favorite fabrics in years. And look at the lining! Does a happier fabric exist in this universe?
This one is for my mom, and long overdue. She requested a subtle black print. Your wish is my command, m'lady.
Pocket:
This little red one is shorter and wider than my usual pattern, I modeled it after a Target bag that ends up being the one I use a lot for knitting projects. Now I just need to start a red sweater to match my bag....

These last two I just listed in the shop:You can see detail shots of them there. There's still a lot of good yarn over there too, so check it out!

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bag is Killer! LOVE IT

2:31 PM  
Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

OH, I love that Kaffe stripes bag! And I didn't notice the Walnut yarn before. Beautiful, as always.

3:46 PM  
Blogger Tomme said...

Hi, Em. Great bags!!! I'm about where you are on my shawl -- so many stitches per row that progress is sloooooow.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your bags are stunning~

7:00 PM  
Blogger Lanea said...

Oh my goodness, I am smitten by that first one!

9:09 PM  
Blogger evelyne létisse said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

6:47 AM  
Blogger futuregirl said...

Found you via Green Kitchen. I LOVE the green stripe bag. Coupled with the circle print lining, I'm totally thinking Gustav Klimt. :)

5:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home