Tuesday, September 18, 2007

You guys crack me up. I had totally forgotten about the Kinnearing, but you are right, that’s exactly what I did! I believe it was similar to a maneuver used by a criminal to steal my husband’s credit card number a few years ago, but that’s another story. Kinnearing for good: blog socks. Kinnearing for evil: stolen credit card numbers.

If you have no idea what I’m talking about (Hi Mom!) check out the Harlot’s hilarious post.

And, YES! I was the Lime and Violet featured yarn yesterday! Yay! Thank you Peachy!

And, did you check out my ad in Knitty?!?! Speaking of Knitty, can we have our quarterly discussion about which patterns you all are going to knit? I’m really loving the sweaters in this issue. I have my eye on Tussie Mussie, Mr. Greenjeans, and possibly Roam without the hood. Or maybe with, but smaller. What I am really attracted to in that pattern is the slipstitch- imitating-darts. So great!

And lastly, it’s day six and I’m still loving my Waves in the Square……

Whoops, one more thing..... I'm working on a new quilt today and I was thinking of a designing a quilt tutorial. Remember when I promised a tutorial of a quilt from your kid's artwork? I haven't forgotten. So I was looking up on the DIY channel to see if my Uncommon Threads episode on quilt design was going to be re-run soon, and discovered that the other episode, 3-D Infusion, is on *TODAY* At 1:30 eastern, on the DIY channel. Catch it if you can!

1 Comments:

Blogger rohanknitter said...

I really like the new Knitty - I like Greenjeans and Roam and Percy and Totally Autumn but the thing I really want to make is Foliage in some chunky Malabrigo!

4:22 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home