Friday, September 21, 2012

Lots O Dots


I started a new quilt this week.  Its all Kaffe Fasset Roman Glass and Paperweight.  (Eagle Eye might catch some Millefiore in there too, but I'm going to take it out as I'm finding it too distracting. )

I had the idea for this quilt in the spring and collected many of the dotty fabrics at the quilt show in Paducah, adding to some I already had stashed.

I'm loving this palette.  Kind of fall-ish, which isn't usually my thing, but with the pastels and the blue in there, it isn't so traditional "fall".  More of a kind of late summer-early fall thing.  Anyway, whatever it is, I like it.


I hope you are sewing (or knitting) something special!  Happy weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura Wasilowski said...

Love the color scheme Em! Can't wait to see the finished quilt.

12:50 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home