Tuesday, November 22, 2005

The Inevitable Christmas Knitting Post

I have finished both Willow and the Purl Scarf, (pictures, hopefully later this weekend) and if I thought knitting a black sweater made for difficult blogging, I hadn't yet considered what it would be to knit gifts for people who read this blog!

I really, really do try to keep the handmade gifts to a minimum, only going to those who will really appreciate them, thus saving the stress for other areas of my life.


So here's what I've been working on since last week. I know some of you can guess at least one of these, probably two. Can anyone guess what all three are? If so, you get a gold star!
Posted by Picasa

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Em,
I will take a guess!
1. red sock from hand-dyed yarn
2. blue cap and booties for littlest girl
3. blue looks like the beginnings of a hat?
Oh yes, and where are my beauteous feet in those wonderful flip flop socks? I am ready to make another wrap! Something in aqua!
love,
Al
I am taking orders for Christmas cookies! Pecan tartlets! Yeee Haa

4:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I haven't the foggiest idea what any of these projects will be, but I sympathize with you on the innability to blog about gift projects for fear of the cat getting out of the bag. I made all handmade gifts this year and haven't been able to share any of the projects. Expect a blog explosion the day after Xmas.

2:31 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I know the light blue is goping to be a dinosaur only because I made one this summer. I rest I have no clue.

8:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home