Thursday, December 08, 2005

Thursday Post

Just checking in with a quickie. Mainly to remind you that your Survivor predictions are due! Only two more episodes! Tonight, I'm going to forgo my frantic quilting and cleaning to do a some frantic knitting! Be sure to tune in this weekend for the final guess.

Since I am unable to do a post without pictures, see below for some studio clean-up progress.

Both of these picture are of the west wall. Scroll down to the November 28th post, to see the "before" pictures. These are the same two views as the first two pictures in that post. I have swapped the green filing cabinet and the ironing table, and that is working out really well. Also, decluttered the shelves and neatened up the fabric.

(In the first picture above, if you take a microscope and look closely, on top of the filing cabinet you can see: the red blob is a super-secret Christmas gift almost finished, and the purple yarn is the Fleece Artist sock yarn, waiting to wing its way to the Survivor Contest winner.) Posted by Picasa

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I stil lthink that Dani will be gone tonight. Hopefully knitting on some felted clogs or socks or mini sweaqter ornaments - a little knitting ADD going oni here.
The quilt room looks great!

6:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm going with Lydia this time. (Had to kick hubby off the computer so I could vote before the show comes on!)
And since I'm between projects and plain wiped out tonight, I'm going to be thumbing through new books and magazines, deciding on my next projects.
Wow, you've been busy! The studio room looks great! (It's energizing, too, isn't it?)

6:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh I'm doing mini sweaters as well! I of course am not watching! I can't believe how light it is outside due to all the snow. Making cookies and knitting by the fire! What more could you want?
The work room looks great!

8:50 PM  
Blogger Lauren said...

Eek I missed voting again! But you can read my thoughts on the next one here: http://saturdaynight.typepad.com/tvblog/

11:25 PM  
Blogger ~~ Melissa said...

My prediction for the finale is Dani.

But if I was The Boss of the Universe, it would be Rafe.

1:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily? Helloo, Emily!? You didn't forget it's on tonight (like I almost did), did you? So now we choose the winner, right? I have no idea. It won't be Lydia. I hope it's not Steph. Dani..hmmm. Ok, going with Rafe, because I'd like to see him win. No strategy here.
May have to forego knitting for gift wrapping tonight. But perhaps I'll start some mittens.

4:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home