Tuesday, December 06, 2005

What I Did with my Weekend

Lots of cake. Zillions of dinosaurs. One very happy birthday boy.


Also, a happy tutu-receiving girl, happy grandparents, and let's not leave out our illustrious Aunt Allison, who was there to pour the gin and tonics when I was all cake-and-dinosaured out.

After the festivities died down, into the wee hours of Sunday evening, I continued with this:

That would be me, quilting my pink tulip quilt. The purple and green are true to color, but the demonic red glow would be the light from my sewing machine. I finished the quilting last night, and am sewing the binding on, "as we speak".

So, in other news: what are you going to make from the new Knitty? I am loving Kate, and Bristow. As far as the new Interweave: what she said. Not lovin it.
Posted by Picasa

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I personally won't be making anything from Knitty. But I WILL be trying to convince my knitting sister to make Blanche Niege or tubey and my daughter really likes/wants Kate!

Happy knitting (and quilting too).

1:35 AM  
Blogger Sneaksleep said...

What you said. Kate, Bristow, and maybe Blanche Niege without the fun fur and in different colors. And possibly the entrelac scarf. Quilt is looking amazing!

8:40 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home