Saturday, May 13, 2006

Remembering Honey: the Finishing

Blocking on the striped beach towel:















Sewn up:














I think at one point, early on, I said something like "I don't look very good in v necks, but I'll deal with that when I get there." Last night I got "there".















I pondered sewing on tiny buttons with crochet loops, I thought about sewing it up the center and having a crew neck, I thought about attaching I cord around the neck so I could tie it shut with a little bow.

When in doubt, often I opt for knitting it as the pattern first, just to see how it turns out, being prepared to change it if I don't like it. That is what I did. Here I am knitting the neck extensions:




















Sew it down and I'll be done!

1 Comments:

Blogger FemiKnitMafia said...

OHHHH..... that's all I can say. Wifey giggled from the other side of the house when she heard me audibly Ooohhhing to the computer. Can't wait to see it on.

6:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home