Monday, January 25, 2010


Thank you to all of you who left comments! (And by the way, welcome to all my first time commenters!) You make me so happy!
Without further ado, the winner is: Laura! Congratulations, Laura, I will be in touch to get your address.
Wool and Company has raised nearly $26,000! Thanks to many of you.
One thing I love about artists and crafters is they are so good at thinking up fun/interesting/creative ways to help those in need. Here are a few links for ya:
Amy pointed us to Craft Hope, which has a lot of great stuff to look at and buy (and has raised over $20,000.)
Beth let us know in the comments that she is having a giveaway too. Go!
And here's another great tidbit, via Ysolda. I'm sure you already know that many pattern designers are donating 50% of their pattern sale profits through 1/31. But did you know that you can search your own queue on Ravelry and find all the patterns that you want to make that are tagged "help for Haiti". Go to the main pattern page and see the Haitian flag at the top right of the page-click to see all the patterns available, and you can filter that by your "favorited" patterns or queued patterns. Rock on.
Why not go ahead and buy up all the patterns that you intend to buy eventually anyway--when you can do it NOW and make a difference is somebody's life?
I'll be back soon (maybe even today) with knitting. xo

1 Comments:

Blogger Laura said...

Ooooh--you made my day! Thanks, Molly, for picking my name!!

8:10 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home