Thursday, December 22, 2005

Can't Blog--Must Panic!

Thank you all for your support and wonderful comments about the PBS thing. I have answers to all your questions and will tie up all loose ends in the new year, including you Survivor winners (you know who you are!) and photos of finished Willow.

Meanwhile, I will have a dozen people here for Christmas, with the first guest, our beloved Uncle Kenny, arriving tomorrow night.

Here is the status of my Christmas knitting:

Sweater for mom. Must be blocked, buttons sewn on, ends woven in. *This picture was taken this morning, right now, it is blocking.

Yes, there is a little something peeking out from behind her sweater. That is a finished mystery present.

Next: stockings made last year from the Martha Stewart Living pattern. Need initials this year. To be duplicate stitched on. Could do that as late as Saturday.


Next: Triceratops.


Kitty: from World of Knitted Toys. This is the one that really screams "1am on Christmas Eve"

Next: Woolease socks. As of this morning, when I took this picture, there was about 1" done. Now I am up to the heel flap.


Mystery present. Not even started. Hint: the dark brown is for the nose.

Posted by Picasa

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the kitty comment. And good luck with all that!
BTW, why do we do this to ourselves? *sigh* Of course, next year will be different.

10:41 PM  
Blogger Melody Johnson said...

YOu are a maniac, while I (smug) am on shawl #15, and have run out of hand dyed mohair and am substituting the completely wrong color and must frog...is there time to dye more?

I am recruited into the maniac brigade...

7:05 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Go Em go! Need me to go to the goose for you?

10:10 AM  
Blogger La Cabeza Grande said...

Emily, I so want the pink kitty cat you brought to the MDK party! It's cute as a button. I didn't even see you retrieve it from my bag ;-)

BTW, you do beautiful work!

10:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home