Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Hello There, Cupid




Happy Valentine's Day!

I promise this blog is not going to be all about the yarn, but recently I've had some friends come over and show me things* they've made with it, and it makes me too happy not to share.

Here's my friend Blogless Carla, who came over to show me her Cupid. (And she's the one who came up with the name for me, thank you Carla!)








Here are her socks, basic Ann Norling sock pattern.











But she did the Eye of Partridge heel, instructions found here. So cute!












And she had enough left over to make a headband. Free pattern found here.

Thanks for modeling, B-C!

*Socks and headband by Carla, toddler by Emily.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The yarn and the socks are lovely. Blogless-Carla really needs to become The New Improved Blogging Carla.

10:54 AM  
Blogger cpurl17 said...

What a lovely photograph! I love the red socks!

11:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh my goodness. If Carla got a blog??

Watch out, world.

Cute yarn. Cute socks. Cutest toddler.

10:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home