Friday, February 29, 2008

Sweater Progress

I'm zooming on the Koigu sleeves, almost to the point of attachment at the yoke. I'm knitting both of them at the same time to avoid dreaded Second Sleeve Syndrome. Whenever I pick them up, I just note which one is shorter and knit on that one for awhile.

For comparison's sake and slightly better color:
That's from last week: sweater body and old sleeve (now frogged.)

The periwinkle Cable Cardigan is coming right along also. Here I have positioned them as they will be attached for joining:


Clockwise from top we have: unblocked back, sleeve still in progress, unblocked fronts, and blocked sleeve. I'm just a few days away from joining them all and knitting the yoke on this one, too.

Stay tuned for a bunch of corny yoke jokes! And that's no yoke.

5 Comments:

Blogger Angie said...

Someone pointed me over here a while ago and I wanted to let you know that I enjoy your blog. I don't think I live too far from you as I am not far from the Intersection of 39 and Rte 52 in IL....Your quilts are beautiful and so is your knitting.

4:33 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gee, that periwinkle cable sweater would match my new car wonderfully!!! Too bad we don't wear the same size.

Hugs,

teri

9:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

That top sweater is like a dreamy Monet--I love, love, love it!

7:57 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Must be just about time for a yarn update!
Youve been pretty quiet lately. KS

12:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very pretty- a whole sweater in koigu? So luxurious! =)

10:05 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home