Tuesday, February 22, 2005

It's Girl Time

I realized yesterday that all three sweaters in my current line-up are named after girls: Rebecca, Mariah, and Molly.


I finished the back of Rebecca (cable sweater from Rebecca #27), did a 3-needle bind off on the shoulders, and she is blocked and ready for some seaming.


Mariah is being ripped....


And ripped some more...


And she's back on the needles.


Introducing the new girl: Molly. From Debbie Bliss Junior Knits. I first saw this on one of my favorite blogs, Froggy Knits. Can you tell what this is going to be? It's not even the same month as Easter, let alone the same week, and I'm actually getting started! Kaffe Fasset fabric from stash, a new Burda pattern and Cotton-ease Strawberry Cream for my little Miss Molly. Posted by Hello

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home