Friday, February 08, 2013

Yarn Factory


Hello Peeps!

I had to put the quilting on pause in January while I went back to work at the yarn factory.  Here is a rare photo of the yarn factory--skeining wing.  (why do I feel like the dining room table is featured in every blog I write?!)  This is what I've been doing for the past few weeks, getting ready for spring yarn shows.

I'm hitting the road today, together with my mascot and trusty sidekick, for a girls weekend filled with yarn and knitting.  We're heading up to Delavan, Wisconsin for the Janesville Knitter's Guild Annual Knit In.


I'm adding new shows every year.  Here's the tentative line-up for 2013:


February 9 Janesville Knitter's Guild Annual Knit In, Delavan, WI

March 8-9 Madison Knitter's Guild Knit In, Madison WI

April 6-7 Yarn Con, Chicago, IL

April 10, Fox Valley Knitter's Guild meeting, St. Charles, IL

June 21-23, Midwest Fiber and Folk Art Fair, Grayslake, IL

August 8-11,  Stitches Midwest, Schaumburg, IL

October 19-20, NYS Sheep and Wool, Rhinebeck NY--TENTATIVE (cross your fingers and say a prayer because they only let in about 12 new vendors per year)

November 1-3,  Vogue Knitting Live, Chicago, IL

Please join me for some Yarny Fun! xoxo




2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

never been on your blog before. You made that yarn? or dyed it? it's beautiful.

12:19 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks again for the blog. Cool. Yarn exporter

4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home