Saturday, February 26, 2005

February Fix Up

My Fix-up on Mariah is in progress.

You can see right above the green marker on the front, the line where the blocked portion meets the unblocked portion. That's how far I ripped back. So far, the fix seems to be lookin' good!

Close up of the cable, extending up over the hood.

Posted by Hello


Blogger Mrs. Mel said...

So much of an improvement over the previous hood. I am so impressed by your ability to make the fix. I loved the turtleneck with the connected cable matching the next ribs. You are a knitting genius!

9:29 AM  
Blogger alison said...

Way to fix! Lookin' goooood. You're going to have a wonderful finished jacket in the end.

8:57 PM  
Blogger Deenz said...

Hey - a stealth Mariah-alonger! The fix is looking good and glad you didn't get too frustrated to fix (as I sometimes do, admittedly!).

If you're interested and didn't already know, there's a long list of people making Mariah in the sidebar on my blog that you can browse through.

BTW - love the nature quilts as well...especially the butterfly one with the daisies stitched into it!

2:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home