Monday, February 28, 2005

Stop the Presses!

It's a Finished Object!

The Rebecca sweater strikes a pose.


Details:
Pattern: Cable sweater from Rebecca magazine #28.
Yarn: Rowan Cork, color 48 Heather.
This is my first time working with Cork and I loved it. (Good thing, as I got lots more at the Wool and Company "If you think I'm counting all this" sale.) It is soft, spongey, very light-weight, and the color is super saturated. It is soft enough to wear against the skin!



Here is a boastful close-up at how the cables run into the ribs at the neckline. Since I have pointed this out to everyone who's seen it so far, I oughta just tape a big arrow to the sweater and wear it around all day.


Action shot.



And here's a bonus. Since I was wearing my (pre-blog finished) Clapotis yesterday, and simultaneously had my hair combed and makeup on, you get a shot of that, too!
Posted by Hello

2 Comments:

Blogger alison said...

Rebecca sweater looks terrific on you! Congrats!

8:57 PM  
Blogger Melody Johnson said...

Your action shot is just fabu! I love that you posted it and the clap- o- tee too! Imagine the shock when people visit your website and see what a fabu quilter you are too! Is there no end to your superfantaticness?

7:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home